Зачарованные

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Зачарованные » Крис Перри - Дрю Фуллер » Письмо Дрю фанатам

Письмо Дрю фанатам

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 229

MESSAGE FROM DREW: I have some amazing news to pass on to you, and in turn, you to the site and whoever else. In the last week, I have been fortunate enough to get not 1, but 2 jobs!!! I am so thrilled with these new experiences that have been given to me. The first, which I was busy working on last week, was !HUFF!, the Showtime series starring Hank Azaria, Oliver Platt, Blythe Danner and Padget Brewster. I mean, who could ask for a more talented cast full of actors, coming Brewsterreally strong with their craft. The talent they exude is next level. It was a dream experience. I know the season does not start airing until next March, so everyone is going to have to wait a bit. Now the other project is a gem as well. The title of the film is, The Ultimate Gift, based on the novel by Jim Stovall. You can buy the book on amazon.com, if anyone wants to know all the ins and outs of the story. Its a beautiful story that I am thrilled to be a part of. I play opposite the legend, James Garner! Words will never express how truly happy, blessed, and positive I feel about this project and the quality of work that has been put in front of me. So as of next week, I am off to North and South Carolina, for a few months to shoot, then a little holiday in New York, before I come home for Christmas. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! –Drew
ПЕРЕВОД:
У меня для вас удивительные новости. На прошлой недели я удачно получил не одно, а целых два предложения по работе!!! Я так взволнован этими переменами. Первая роль, над которой я работал эту неделю, была просто СУПЕР! Со мной играю такие актеры, как Hank Azaria, Oliver Platt, Blythe Danner and Padget Brewster.Я думаю,кто мог бы собрать такой замечательный состав талантливых актеров.Я знаю,что шоу не запустят не раньше марта следущего года.Теперь о другом проекте. Название сериала "The Ultimate Gift". Основан на романе Джима Стовола,вы можете купить эту книгу на amazon.com , чтобы заранее знать сюжет.Это красивая история,где я играю Джеймса Гарнера .Словами не выразить как я счастлив ,что участвую в этом проекте! На следующей недели отправляюсь в Северную,потом в Южную Каролину.Затем небольшая остановка в Нью-Йорке и к Рождеству приеду домой. БЛАГОДАРЮ ВАС! СПАСИБО СПАСИБО СПАСИБО СПАСИБО! -Дрю.

Йер
А он так когда душу излил?

Мэджик
Мр, озадачила ты меня.. Хоть убей - не вспомню...

Йер
Вот так.

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfilter
gearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedhead
handradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstress
jogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottle
kneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporal
lancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcern
mammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystem
offsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridge
randomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunit
seawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuilding
tuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

With

Bett

Bett

Marv

Resa

Blue

Vita

Jame

Code

Side

Deko